Here's what you need:
1 roll of cloth-like paper towels (I use Viva)
2 cups water
2 tsps gentle shampoo (I use doTerra's Protecting Shampoo)
5 drops doTerra lavender oil
5 drops doTerra melaleuca oil
1. Lay the roll of paper towels on its side, and cut the roll of paper towels in half - do not use a serrated knife...so messy!
2. Place one half of the paper towels (core included) into a sealable container
3. Combine water, shampoo, lavender and melaleuca oil (stir together)
4. Pour liquid mixture over paper towels and allow them to absorb the liquid
5. Once the liquid has been absorbed completely, the core of the paper towels will easily pull out
Viola! Homemade baby wipes!
Just seal close them up, and keep them on your changing table!